Your Computer is Your Life Line: Keep It Safe and Secure
Computer Security Day is an annual event begun in 1988 that was designed to remind everyone who uses a computer to protect their computer and their data.
Protecting and backing-up data seems simple enough, but is easy to forget until disaster has struck. To add some security to your computer environment, take these simple steps on this day:
1. Change your password.
2. Update your anti-virus program and check for computer viruses.
3. Back-up your data.
4. Delete unneeded files.
5. Install and inspect your power surge protection.
6. Eliminate dust from your computer area.
7. Register all commercial software used on your computer.
8. Install all security-related updates to your computer’s operating system.
Bridgeway I Apartments in Lafayette, Louisiana goes above and beyond to improve your daily lifestyle with our spacious floor plans, unparalleled amenities, and incomparable customer service. We hope these tips will inform, educate, and ultimately, provide you with a better way-of-life.